Why is professional whitening better than store-bought whitening strips? And how can it improve confidence?
There are a lot of products on the market that promise to offer whiter teeth. From toothpaste to special whitening strips, it’s easy to assume that you can get everything you need to handle your teeth whitening from your local stores. Of course, though, professional teeth whitening is usually a much better option for those who want to take this seriously. But what exactly makes professional teeth whitening better? Let’s take a look at this question along with the elements of this process that will boost your confidence.
What Makes Professional Teeth Whitening Better?
- Professional chemicals: Strong chemicals have to be used to achieve the right effect when whitening teeth, but the products you find in stores won’t have this potency. Only experts are allowed to work with chemicals like this, making professional tooth whitening far more effective.
- Knowledge & experience: The knowledge and experience gained through countless years of providing teeth whitening services give many dentists an edge that will make it possible for them to get much greater coverage of your teeth.
- A fast and long-lasting finish: Many of the teeth whitening products you can find will take weeks or months to show their minimal effects, while only lasting as long as you keep using them. Professional teeth whitening can be handled in one appointment while lasting for months or even years.
- Potentially cheaper: While off-the-shelf products may be cheaper than professional teeth whitening on the surface, people often end up paying more when they go down this route, as they will have to keep buying products time and time again.
How Can Teeth Whitening Improve Confidence?
Confidence is very important when you’re trying to live a happy and healthy life, with things like work being much harder for those who feel self-conscious about the way they look. Thankfully, though, teeth whitening can easily improve your confidence, and this is one of its key benefits.
- A brighter smile: You will be able to see the difference between your new and your old smile right away once you’ve had your teeth whitened. This process will make it much easier to feel confident in your smile, with other people noticing your new radiance without realizing that your teeth have changed.
- Talking: People often feel self-conscious about talking when they aren’t happy with the look for their teeth. Teeth whitening can be a good way to give yourself more confidence when you talk to others, providing you with the means to express yourself like never before.
Improving your confidence can be a great way to improve your life, but teeth whitening can do much more than this. If you’d like to talk to an expert about this sort of procedure, feel free to get in contact with the friendly team at Timberline Family Dentistry. We’re always happy to discuss your need and offer advice, and can give you everything you need to get started with teeth whitening the right way.