Restorative Dental Services
Timberline Family Dentistry is keenly aware of why dental restoration is vitally important to your oral health. We offer many affordable restorative services to bring you the smile of your dreams. Contact us today to schedule your appointment at (303) 646-3940.
Restorative dentistry focuses on repairing or restoring your oral structures. In addition to emotional stress, damaged and defective teeth can cause numerous health issues.
Drs. Goodman and Young, our dynamic dental duo, are passionate about restorative dentistry. With cutting-edge technology and minimally invasive lasers, our doctors are committed to bringing you the best new technology has to offer. We are committed to bringing out your most stunning and healthiest smile.
Patient anxiety can run high during these procedures. That’s why we offer nitrous oxide to provide a comfortable, more relaxing approach.
At Timberline Family Dentistry, we are here to restore, repair, and rebuild. We fully dedicate ourselves to providing the best, most affordable experience for our patients. Your comfort is our most significant concern.
Restorative Dental Services
● Dental Crowns – These are custom-made tooth-sized caps that fit securely over your damaged or decaying tooth. The crowns prevent additional damage and decay from occurring. We proudly offer advanced dental technology for crowns with the CEREC Omnicam©. It’s one appointment, with no temporary crowns and no messy impressions. The most remarkable thing is that you can watch your doctor design your dental crown right in front of you, in 3-D. Once your design restoration is complete, it will take approximately 15 minutes to mill it. Drs. Goodman or Young will then place the crown, all done typically within an hour.
● Dental Bridges – Bridges are exactly what they sound like. They make an excellent restoration choice for missing teeth. We create your bridge from gold, porcelain, alloy, or metal from the most robust and durable materials. Missing teeth can cause many dental health issues and make it more challenging to eat.
● Dentures – We offer three varieties of dentures for all of your needs: conventional complete dentures, immediate full dentures, and partial dentures.
● Conventional complete dentures are fitted and placed after your tissues have had time to heal from the removal of teeth. There will be some downtime during which you will be without teeth.
● Immediate full dentures will be placed immediately after your extractions. The upside to this type of denture is there is no downtime without your chompers.
● Partial dentures are a solid option when all of your teeth are not being removed. The difference between partial dentures and bridges is that bridges are permanent fixtures.
● Dental Implants – We offer this surgical procedure for anyone wishing to restore their smile. Implanting a custom-made tooth makes for a long-lasting replacement. Dental implantation is a lengthy procedure consisting of 3-6 months to complete.
Contact Timberline Family Dentistry today for all of your restorative treatment options. Don’t continue to wait. Call us today to get on the right path toward your most fantastic smile.