Top Family Dentist in
Benefit From Our General Dental Services
We will see you as soon as possible!
Top Family Dentist in Elizabeth, CO
Timberline Family Dentistry is your top choice for innovative, cutting-edge dentistry for your entire family in Elizabeth, Colorado.
Doctors Aaron Goodman and Matthew Young, the dynamic dental duo, welcome all patients. Combined with multiple years of experience, our dentists strive to provide the best patient experience possible. They understand the need to prioritize patient comfort.
Dr. Goodman graduated from The University of Colorado. He is a patient and honest dentist, earning your trust from the first time you meet. He has many passions in the field, especially cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
Dr. Young graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This gentle and caring dentist has had his share of dental procedures. He fully understands what it is like in the chair. His approach is holistic and calming. From pediatric dentistry to more advanced treatments, Dr. Young is your go-to dentist.
Proper oral health education leads to a more comfortable experience. A satisfied, relaxed patient is a happy patient.
Patient anxiety is common in dentistry, but you don’t have to let it stop you from making your dental appointment. Timberline Family Dentistry offers nitrous oxide to patients to help combat patient anxiety and allow for a more comfortable, less stressful procedure.
State-of-the-Art Dental Clinic
At Timberline Family Dentistry, we offer patients a comprehensive array of dental treatment and procedure options. We have everything you need to keep those pearly whites sparkling and healthy.
● Dental hygiene, cleaning, and exams – Maintaining your biannual appointments helps keep your dental health strong.
● Scaling and root planing – By scaling above your gum line, this process removes plaque buildup. It also decreases gum inflammation.
● Oral cancer screening – This is a visual and physical exam of your entire oral cavity. The American Cancer Society recommends getting one every three years for patients over 20 years and yearly for those 40 years of age or older.
● Dental implants – These implants attach to the root and become fixed. A new smile is waiting for you.
● Cosmetic dentistry – Keep your smile fresh and sparkling. We have multiple treatment options to help boost your confidence.
● Endodontics – Root canals, abscessed teeth, and all other in-office endodontic procedures.
● Restorative dental treatments – Repairing cracked or damaged teeth will give you a boost of confidence.
● Periodontal treatments – We can handle all of your gum disease issues.
● Pediatric care – The most critical part of excellent dental health is getting an early start. Our littlest patients are always welcome.
● Oral surgery – Our vast array of surgical services allow you to have your procedure done in-house.
● Sleep apnea treatment – This medical condition is dangerous if left untreated. Let us help get you set up with the proper breathing apparatus. A good night’s rest is invaluable.
Oral health is vitally important. Allow us to take care of you the right way the first time. The office is open Tuesday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm and every other Monday from 9 am to 5 pm.